Friday, January 2, 2015

Top 10 tablescapes for 2014

One of my favorite things to do is decorate a table.  I have to admit that I am begining to have a plate problem.  I haven't met a plate that I don't like yet.  They are sure had to resist especially if they are on sale.   Most of the time I have to sneak new ones into the house so I don't have to hear "Don't you have enough of those".

I have put together the ten most viewed tablescape post this year.  I love doing this kind of post but they sure are a lot of work.  Right now it is slow at work and I have nothing else to do.  Sometimes it is good to be the boss.

#1-Fall dining room

#2-Fall is in the kitchen

#3-Thanksgiving in the kitchen

#4-Thanksgiving dining room

#5-Spring dining room

#6-Don't worry bee happy

#7-Simple Christmas tablescape

#8-Rustic glam dining room

#9-Woodland tablescape

#10-Poinsettias and plaid tablescape

Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch, Life on Lakeshore Drive, It's Overflowing, Finding Silver Pennies
DIY Show Off, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, The Bajan Texan, The Happy Housie, A Delightsome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
Katherines Corner, From My Front Porch To Yours, Posed Perfection, Ivy and Elephants, Rooted In Thyme, Imparting Grace, Embracing Change, The Charm of Home, The Shabby Nest, My Romantic Home, I'm Not a Trophy Wife, Nancherrow, Serenity Now, Just Us Four, Pieced Pastimes, Scrapality
Be Different Act Normal

17 comments :

  1. I am going to try to figure out how to follow you in return. My blog is old and has some crinks, and I don't do Google +. But I am going to figure this out. :-)

    Love it and your dog. And I should have guessed he was a rat terrier. They are darling, too. I often confuse them for toy foxes.

    xoxoxox

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that they resemble fox terriers which I think are so cute. We have also have a twelve year old female that is black and white. By the way I love your sock monkeys. They bring back memories of my grandmother. She had one on her couch that I played with when I was little.

      Delete
  2. They are all wonderful. I think I like poinsettias and plaid because I have those same plates. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! So many pretty plates out there...so hard to resist! You've got a good collection started though! All of these t'scapes you've shown are fantastic! My faves are the ones with stemware and flatware as they look all ready for me to sit down and eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sometimes I just can' control myself when I see pretty plates. Especially if they are one sale. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. PS I wanted to also say how much I love all the terrific plaid items you have! And the way you display them is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your table settings are gorgeous, it's hard to pick a favorite because I love them all! Happy New Year! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure know how to decorate a table, so many pretty settings! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tables - could you come around and sort out my house ? Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to. Thanks again for pinning my posts.

      Delete
  8. I have a bit of a dish fetish myself. The last couple of years it's been more towards the vintage, but still can't pass up a pretty new one. Especially when I run across them at a thrift shop. Each of your tablescapes are gorgeous! Especially love the Bee Happy table! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the lovely comments on all my posts that I shared on your party. I have the same problem with passing up the new ones. I too am always trying to find vintage and new ones at the thrift stores too. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  9. #1 fall tablescape is my favorite and the honey bee is my second. Thanks for sharing and linking up to Scraptastic Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you are having a great weekend!

      Delete