Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thanksgiving in the kitchen

I thought that I would just change out the centerpiece on my kitchen table by adding my ceramic turkey.  Here is how it turned out.




Soon this kitchen will be filled with smells of turkey and pumpkin spice.  We always have Thanksgiving at our house and Christmas at my sister in laws house.  I still have lots to do before my house is ready for guests. 

Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Boogieboard Cottage, I Should Be Mopping The Floor 
Elizabeth Joan Designs, Le Chateau des Fleurs, Between Naps on the Porch, Huckleberry Love
Mod Vintage Life, Keeping it Simple, Uncommon Designs, Coastal Charm, A Delightsome Life
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Stroll Thru Life, Cozy Little House, Our Home Away From Home, Worthington Court, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, The Happy Housie
Ivy and Elephants, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, Posed Perfection 
From My Front Porch To Yours, Katherines Corner, The Style Sisters, Anderson and Grant
Rooted In Thyme, Embracing Change, The Winthrop Chronicles, Live Laugh Rowe
Imparting Grace, All Things With Purpose, Shabby Art Boutique, The Charm of Home
French Country Cottage, I'm Not a Trophy Wife, Nancherrow, Redoux Interiors
My Romantic Home, Bacon Time With The Hungry Hypo, Love of Family and Home
DIY Vintage Chic, Just Us Four, The Shabby Nest, Serenity Now, My Journey Back
Be Different Act Normal, Natasha In Oz, Six Sisters, Pieced Pastimes, 3 Little Greenwoods
Scrapality, The Big Reveal, Life on Lakeshore Dr, It's Overflowing, Thoughts From Alice
Finding Silver Pennies, Rustic & Refined, DIY Show Off, Simple Details

43 comments :

  1. Oh I love it, your turkey is so pretty and having it elevated and surrounded by all the pumpkins is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of Fall! Beautiful table using these rich colors! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful centerpiece, love your fall kitchen! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. That looks beautiful! I have a turkey I need to do something with too....this gives me an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looks lovely. Where did you get the salad plates with the pumpkins..love them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I always wanted a white turkey decoration.
    Thanks so much for linking!
    Isabelle
    www.lechateaudesfleurs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I think the multiple plates set in layers is so pretty! They add so much dimension to the place setting. I love the way you have created height in the center of the table, showcasing the turkey! It's all very pretty and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Perfect for a yummy Thanksgiving meal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tablescape! I love your white turkey...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely centerpiece! Visiting via Katherine's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your setting...thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your turkey so proudly looking over your table!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Your Designs This Time!

    Emily & Erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your beautiful table. I think I'm gonna have to come over for a Saturday sleepover your home is beautiful.
    (insert smile). Thanks for linking at the party and thanks for the shout out! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a very similar turkey and I love it! He looks perfect taking center stage on your table. I love the smells of Thanksgiving as well! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I just saw yours, he looks a lot like mine. I love your Thanksgiving table. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  16. Cute Thanksgiving table! I hope you will share it tonight at the Found & Foraged Linky Party! The party starts at 8PM CST! Hope to see you there http://www.thebigrevealblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just linked it and also my dining room table.

      Delete
  17. This beautiful table makes me excited for Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for linking up with Found & Foraged!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am glad I was invited to the party. See you next week.

      Delete
  18. I'm with Laura! We are so glad you stopped by. I hope you will stop by the Found & Foraged Linky Party next week too! (Saturday @ 8PM CST) Hope to see you there http://www.thebigrevealblog.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation and I will be back next week.

      Delete
  19. What a great tablescape! Pinned! Thank you so much for linking up at Found & Foraged! Pinned! Hope to see you again Saturday night at 8PM!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and linking up to Scraptastic Saturdays. This post has been shared via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will be sure to check it out. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  21. What a beautiful table, Jody. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Thanks for linking up with us at Best of the Nest!

    ReplyDelete