Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Changes in kitchen are complete

The changes I made in the kitchen are now complete (except for redoing above the cabinets).  I was able to get the foyer table done and I almost got the dining room done today also.  I am excited to show the results of my kitchen.


Now for the close up of the island shelves.


And of course the pot rack.





The upper cabinets will get revamped later on but for now I am going to enjoy the slight changes that I made.




On to the next room!

Linking with

Savvy Southern Style, The Style Sisters, Ivy and Elephants, DIY by Design, The Happy Housie
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, From My Front Porch To Yours, Posed Perfection, Live Laugh Rowe, Katherines Corner, Anderson & Grant, Embracing Change, Rooted In Thyme, Between Naps on the Porch, Imparting Grace, The Charm of Home, Shabby Art Boutique
French Country Cottage, All Things With Purpose, My Romantic Home, The Shabby Nest
Nancherrow, Serenity Now, DIY Vintage Chic, Just Us Four, Pieced Pastimes, 3 Little Greenwoods
Scrapality , Life With Lorelai, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Thoughts From Alice, Homestories A to Z
2 Bees in a Pod, Common Ground

30 comments :

  1. Looks beautiful Jody! I love the rooster plates in the table and the chargers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. As you can tell roosters are my favorite!

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful Jody! Wish I had room for a pot rack like yours...so beautifully accessorized, love all the details. Best ~ Mickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad that I have a high ceiling as I need the pot rack. Our cook top has a down draft vent and it takes up most of the room in the cabinet.

      Delete
  3. Love all the changes you made in your beautiful kitchen. Love your table setting and all your roosters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. As you can see I love roosters. I have a hard time not buying them.

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful, Jody! You've pulled it all together so perfectly. Looks very warm and inviting!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jody
    THis is a Friday Favorites feature over at http://notatrophywife.com! Thanks for linking up and hope to see you this weekend. Would love a social media shoutout if you get a chance! Trying to grow this party! laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will do what I can to spread the word.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful!! Love the deep rich color of your walls!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have been using this color of red in my past few houses. Sometimes it is hard to find the right red.

      Delete
  7. looks wonderful, especially your table!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just got those plates a few months ago. I did this tablescape the second I pulled the new years decor down.

      Delete
  8. It's so nice to get a job accomplished, isn't it? It looks lovely! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  10. The kitchen looks amazing. I love how you have added just a touch of something special to everything. Lovely. Please come share your blog posts at the Home Matters Linky Party! We' love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/01/22/home-matters-linky-party-21/

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite. I just linked a few posts.

      Delete
  11. Your kitchen looks wonderful! Love your table setting and the rooster plates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with Scraptastic Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, it's such a beautiful space! Thanks for linking up at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank you. I will be starting my Spring decorating in the kitchen this weekend since we are suppose to be getting 16 inches of snow.

      Delete