Thursday, January 8, 2015

Is it Spring yet?

Yes I have Spring on my mind with all my magazines arriving showing flowers and snow in the forecast for tonight.  It makes me think of how I will do my front porch this year.  Here is what it looked like last year.






I will probably be using most of the same items with a few new additions.  I am thinking about adding more pink to the porch this year.

Here are some photos from a few magazines that are getting me in the mood.  From Victoria is this beautiful breakfast in bed. I love the bedding. I would love the be served breakfast in this bed.


Next is from Entertain Decorate Celebrate with these gorgeous pansies.  Makes me want to start digging in my garden.  However it is covered in about  8 inches of snow.  I will be lucky to see it by March. 



The last photos are from Southern Lady.  Who wouldn't want to dine like this?  Is anyone else ready for Spring?


4 comments :

  1. I love Southern Lady magazine! Such a fun post, as here in Wisconsin, we are currently in major deep freeze mode here. I surely am looking forward to spring. Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am ready for spring. The only problem is that we are lucky to get it by the end of May. One time I planted in the middle of May because it had been warm and a few days later it snowed and killed everything I planted. I learned my lesson to wait until the end of May or the first part of June. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jody! Even though I am a Jersey Girl, I love my Southern Lady Magazine. Its been one of my favorites for a long time. It's been really cold here and we've had some snow. It really makes me think about the warmer weather and thinking about doing things outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today it is very cold here and it snowed a little last night. I love winter only if there is no snow. I just wish it wasn't so dry here. Have a great day!

      Delete