Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The view from my kitchen window

Who wouldn't love to have this view from their kitchen window?


Yeah, me too! Unfortunately this is not what I get to look at.  I found this on a google search from a realtor website.  Wouldn't this be great to look at everyday?   This is what I get to look at.  How many of you have a great view like I do?


If I am lucky I get to see the neighbors on their deck.  At least when the bushes have leaves I don't have to look at the air conditioner units.  I just thought I would do this post for fun.  Everyday when I look out this window I wish I had a better view.  I have always wanted to have a home on the lake. This window faces East so it would be great to see the sunrises.  I get to see just a little bit on the left side of their house.

Oh well, you can't blame me for dreaming.  I guess it could be worse.  I know that some houses are really close together and all that you can see is the house next door.  At least I can see some of the sky. 

1 comment :

  1. Nothing as lovely as your views! I see my car, my yard and trees. Better then no view at all. It is why I put flowers in front of my window in the spring!
    Kitchen remodeling Austin

    ReplyDelete