Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Spring plates

I just couldn't help myself.  What do you do with a 25% off coupon from Pier 1 that you get for your birthday?  Why you get new dishes.  I love all these stores that give you something off for your birthday (which is tomorrow).  I just couldn't resist these cute plates for Spring/Easter.


I bought four of these.

And four of these. Isn't these an adorable bunny.

I bought six of these since I will be using them in the dining room. I think that these colors will work well with my Tuscan mural.   The rest of the plates will be used in the kitchen.

Now I also couldn't resist these cute bunny plates.  They came in a set of four.  They also will be used in the kitchen.





I can't wait to use these new plates.  I better get the rest of the house done first before I start a new project. I plan to get the dining room done this weekend and maybe tackle the living room.

8 comments :

  1. Love all the plates, but the last set of bunnies is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my favorites too! They remind me of some plates that my aunt had made of her and her two kids and husband only they were people but they had bows and ties on.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, all of these plates are so adorable! Love that cute little bunny and butterfly plate. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. I saw them and couldn't resist.

      Delete
  3. Oh those are just adorable Jody. The last set was just to cute, it's like they are dressed up in their Easter best. I think I am going to have to go look at those at pier 1 !.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love little bunnies. We have a lot of wild bunnies in our neighborhood. They are so cute when they are babies.

      Delete
  4. Loved the spring dishes! My favorites are the two sets of bunny dishes, especially the one with the bunny wearing glasses! Too cute.... I can't wait to see how you incorporate them into your spring tablescapes.
    Blessings,
    Lanita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to think what to do. I think that I will have to do at least three different tablescapes in the kitchen. Maybe even four since I have white egg shaped dishes too.

      Delete