Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pumpkins in the dining room


I felt like I needed a change in the dining room today.  So once I got done with cleaning the house I dove right into decorating.  The last theme was birds so now I am going with pumpkins.


I love these metal pumpkins and the matching leave that I found at Tuesday Morning.  They look great on the buffet.


Since they have a scroll pattern I used my pumpkin plates that I got at Pier 1.



Nothing fancy for the centerpiece.  I used a swag that I added some more pumpkins and flowers to.   I added two candlesticks on each side with some glass beads around them.








Now if I can just get the front porch done.  I plan on tackling the rest of the porch tomorrow after I get the yard work done.

Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch, Life on Lakeshore Drive, My Soulful Home, Finding Silver Pennies, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Coastal Charm, A Stroll Thru Life, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Worthington Court, Our Home Away From Home, Celebrate and Decorate, The Dedicated House, Savvy Southern Style, Beyond the Picket Fence, DIY by Design, Oh My Heartsie Girl, A Delightsome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, Katherine's Corner, 21 Rosemary Lane, Posed Perfection, Mila's Little Things, Rooted in Thyme, Decor to Adore, Momma Can, Imparting Grace, The Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, Shabby Art Boutique, Chic on a Shoestring, Life with Lorelai, Shoestring Elegance, Craftberry Bush, DIY Vintage Chic

36 comments :

  1. very pretty and cheerful. I'm embracing the orange this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, I love the metal pumpkins you found at Tuesday morning; for some reason I've never been able to find anything good at ours. Love your table setting too-you are very gifted! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noreen. I sometimes have a hard time finding things there too. Most of the time I leave empty handed.

      Delete
  3. Looks great. Some time back I bought a set of three Lucite file holders (U shaped)at an office supply store. I flip them over to use as risers in my vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new pumpkins are pretty and your table is beautiful. Beautiful dishes and napkins along with the centerpiece. Very warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done such a beautiful job on this table, Jody. The pumpkin plates are so elegant! Love the napkins you used as well -- beautifully done!!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! I absolutely love your pumpkin plates!! I'm so glad you linked up and shared at Dishing It & Digging It! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your guests would be very comfortable at this beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pumpkin plates and beautiful table. It would be a pleasure to eat at your table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful table! I have a thing for pumpkins. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the metal pumpkins and the pumpkin plates. Your dining room has a warm autumn feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. Most of my house is done in warm colors.

      Delete
  11. What a gorgeous place setting. Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J. Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the dining table and plates! The layering is awesome. Great inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so cute! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pumpkin plate from Pier One! All of your pumpkin decor and tablescape looks amazing. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess I talked too soon on your porch post...we are inside! Your decor looks so warm and cozy and makes me want a fire in the fireplace and a little mulled wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is my second table for the dining room. Please check out some of my older posts to see the first one. I will be doing another one soon for Thanksgiving.

      Delete