Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Feels like Fall today

Today it is cloudy and only in the 40's.  Perfect Fall weather.  I took a few pictures of the fall color in our backyard by the pond.  We don't have much changing at our house yet except my ornamental grass in the back.  The trees on the other side of the fence are in the open space next to our house.





Here is where I planted the potted mum that I saved from the trash.  It has lots of buds but they haven't opened yet.


Today at lunch I went to a park by downtown Littleton and got a few pictures. 




I love the reflection in the picture below.


Not much red at this park.  There are a few trees on the other side that are red.  I saw one lonely little duck swimming in the pond.




 Finally some red.


I would have stayed longer and got more pictures but walking in the cold air made me need to pee so I had to leave. 

2 comments :

  1. Hi Jody, Up here near Fort Collins, we had a very cold day today. It was foggy and misty but never got out of the 40's. Feels like snow to me. Our trees are finally turning brilliant colors and I love it. While Fall is my favorite season, winter isn't and I'd like it to stay away till next year.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noreen, I live in Littleton and it was the same way. I agree with you about winter. I am not ready for it anyway. I did see that we will be getting warmer weather again.

      Delete