Sunday, October 16, 2016

Little bits of Fall around the house

I have a few small areas decorated for Fall.  I like to decorate chairs, benches, and small tables around the house. Here are some of those spaces.

This is how my hall tree by the front door looks.  I went for a more natural look to go with the rustic feel of my hall tree.  I only took the picture at the seat area since I didn't decorate it up top.



Next is the chair by my china hutch.  I just put a pillow and a pumpkin on it with some leaves this year.



The last area is where I have this cute green table.  I bet you can't guess where this is.



I tried to copy the picture above with the pots.  I still need to add one more.


 I love this rustic spray with the pumpkins and the rusty stars.


Did you guess where this table is at?  It is actually in my toilet closet.  I have never had one this big before.  They are normally just a long narrow space.  Below you can see where the toilet is.


Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, My Soulful Home, Finding Silver Pennies, Rustic & Refined, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Coastal Charm, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Between Naps on the Porch, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Stroll Thru Life, Confessions of a Plate Addict, Our Home Away From Home, The Dedicated House, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Savvy Southern StyleBeyond the Picket Fence, DIY by Design, A Delightsome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, Posed Perfection, 21 Rosemary Lane, Katherine's Corner, Rooted in Thyme, Decor to Adore, Imparting Grace, Momma Can, The Charm of Home, Shabby Art Boutique, French Country Cottage, Craftberry Bush, Shoestring Elegance, Life with Lorelai, Chic on a Shoestring, Pieced Pastimes, Scrapality

27 comments :

  1. Love your snippets of fall. The pillow is extremely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody,
    I absolutely love the subtle natural elements and hues in the vignette with your Hall Tree,dear friend! The textures are terrific! The soft blue and tan plaid is so tranquil and inviting!
    The green table is charming!
    I adore how you mimicked the arrangement in the print above!
    Thank you for sharing the small areas that can add huge impact in Seasonal decorating!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. I have fun decorating small areas for the season. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful - I love your cozy hall tree and the pumpkin in the urn! x Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fall vignettes. Pinning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all of your vignettes, Jody! The hall tree creates such an inviting and cozy look. You do have a nice and big toilet room, and I adore the Fall-decorated table!

    Have a great week!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have me laughing! If you hadn't widened that picture....I would never known it was in your bathroom! Too funny, but in all seriousness. I love the picture you used and how you styled up that area when you walk in. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. I think that even the toilet closet should look pretty. This is the biggest one I have ever had. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  7. Very lovely vignettes and photos...appreciated here, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...everything looks so cute! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your decorations are beautiful! They make me want it to be Thanksgiving right now :)
    #ThursdayFavoriteThingsLinkUp

    Sarah Bell
    www.trendyandtidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! Everything looks cozy, warm and inviting. Love the hall tree- very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How warm and cozy. I especially love the entry bench. Very welcoming. And what a great bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed all your pretty Fall decor, very warm and inviting..........
    Love how you decorated the chairs.....Very pretty.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's all very pretty Jody. I especially love the natural elements you used on your bench! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful!! It all looks so cozy, I especially like the bench with all the little pieces you added to it!! Thank you for sharing at TaDa Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete