Saturday, October 22, 2016

A witching good time

Here is another Halloween tablescape that I threw together today.  I wanted to use my new witch's shoes that I made and I already had the witch plates.


I found this witch hat candle holder at Kohl's the other day and was amazed how well it went with my shoes.


The witch plates have four different sayings.


Just thought I would do a fun table for a little get together.                                                        


Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch

4 comments :

  1. Spookylicious spread my friend. I love All your Halloween plates and the centerpiece is terrorific !!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Just adorable for Halloween. I love your plate stack and the amazing centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "shoe" centerpiece turned out terrific and what a great find in that witch's hat candleholder - perfect match! Table 'cloth" layering is wonderful as are those plates!

    ReplyDelete