Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Tree is done

I was able to get most of my Christmas decorating done.  I just have a few more touches to do in each room.  I am proud of myself this year.  It only took me about 3 hours to get my tree put up and decorated.  I will be sharing that plus a few more decorating touched in the living room.



I added a few items to the tree that I normally put on my hutch or a table. In the next picture is one of my large reindeer and snowman.


The next pictures show the other large reindeer and I added a few Christmas mice to the tree this year.



Here is the top of the hutch in the living room.  I will be posting the rest of hutch in another post.


This year I am adding a few doggie touches.  Here a few in the living room.



I am planning on working on the rest of the house after work each night this week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment