Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas in the Entry and Living Room

The entry and formal living room theme on the east side of the room is red, white, green and a touch of black.  I have also added a few dogs into the mix.  I love to decorate this ledge by the front door for the seasons.



I love to decorate my hutch for the holidays in the formal living room.


 I love my new Merry Christmas sign that I put on the top of the hutch.



I kept the white and silver items on the shelves and added some signs and greenery.





I have been adding snow globes in many of the rooms I have decorated this year.  I love this one that looks like a lantern.  It has trees and cardinals inside.  It does light up and plays music.


On the right side of the hutch I have my plaid stuffed dog on some stacked boxes.  I also added the sign around his neck.




On the other side of the tree is my drop leaf table that I like to decorate also.  I added a few doggie touches over here also.



I love this snow globe shaped like a fire hydrant.

I have another set of stacked boxes with this cute little dog on top.



 Here are a few views of the formal living room.



This year I decorated the top of this cabinet.  I use this to hold all my candles.









On the west side of the formal living room is my table that I do puzzles on.  There is also another hutch that gets decorate with a winter theme. I like to keep the table clear for my puzzles.



 I like to decorate my chair next to the hutch. I added this mirror and some wooden skates with a throw.


Linking with
Our Southern Home,    Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Worthing Court, A Stroll Thru Life, Celebrate and Decorate, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, The Dedicated House, Our Home Away From Home, Let's Add Sprinkles, Savvy Southern Style, Knick of Time 

No comments :

Post a Comment