Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer front porch

Today I did a few small changes to the front porch.  I took away all the Americana decor and replaced it with some reds and yellows.





 I haven't done much to front door area.  I still need to figure out what I want to do on the right side of the door.




 I love my little mail box that I got from Decor Steals.  It is not functional here but there was a nail there already and I thought it would look great here.   I will probably put some greenery or flowers in it.






I did finally get the front flower bed planted.  I left some room for some more flowers.


It looked better yesterday but the deer came up and ate some of my flowers.  It's funny how they love what is suppose to be deer resistant.
I saw a mama and baby the other day across at our neighbors house.  The babies are so cute.  We also have a mama with twins but I haven't been able to get a picture.



2 comments :

  1. Beautiful!! I am so envious of your beautiful covered porch. I wish ours provided more shelter from the elements. I have once again added you to my blog rolls as I had to start a new blog after I was hacked in June and lost access to my old blog..
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. This is the biggest covered porch we have ever had. It wraps around to the back by the dining room. It was one of the reasons I wanted to buy this house. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete