Monday, April 28, 2014

Pillow problem and a duck in a basket?

I think I have a problem with pillows.  I just can't seem to stop buying them. Lately I have been buying too many.  I just can't seem to resist all the beautiful patterns.  My hubby called me a pillow hoarder the other day.  I just can't help it.  Does anyone else have this problem?  This is what I am talking about.

It might not look like a lot but there are many underneath that you can't see.  I will be using most of these in the family room for the different seasons.

I also have been collecting soup tureens.  Every time I go to a Goodwill I have to check for one.  I found one the other day.  It is a duck in a basket.  It is in excellent condition.  No chips at all.  It was only $6.99.  I just have to find a place to put it. 


It looks like I have three weakness right now, roosters, soup tureens and pillows.  I wonder what will be next.

Here is an update on the house finch nest on my front porch.  I was able to get a picture of the nest with the eggs.  I only thought there were three but to my surprise after I took the picture (which I have to hold the camera above the nest as it is above eye level for me) that there are five eggs.  Last year she laid three.  I hope these survive as they are not as protected from other birds as they were last year.



1 comment :

  1. Oh I love all the pillows and I adore the duck tureen, I have the exact same one and love it. Great find. I would love to have you link up to Inspire Me this afternoon. Party goes live at 3 PM. www.astrollthrulife.net Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete