Friday, January 11, 2019

New Bedroom Furniture

I think I found the perfect bedroom set for our master bedroom.  I had posted a previous set that I liked but my hubby didn't.  I went ahead and ordered the new comforter set and it got delivered yesterday.  Today I found another bedroom set that the hubby approved.  I will be getting the bed, 2 nightstands, the long dresser and mirror.  We don't need the tall dresser since we put a closet systems in with drawers and shelves.






I think it will go with the new comforter set that I got. 





Now we just need to get rolling on getting the new carpet for the bedrooms upstairs and I can order the new furniture.  I need to get my craft room in order before we can get the carpet as right now it is a catch all room.  I plan on working in the room this weekend.  I am bound and determined to get it all done this weekend even if it kills me.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail

    about built in bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete