Sunday, September 2, 2018

Day 1 of Tile Installation

Yesterday we were able to get a lot of tiling done.   My hubby does all the cutting of the tiles and I do all of the installing.  We started out with doing three rows of subway tile and a decorative border on all three walls.



Once we got that done my hubby was wanting to quit but I urged him on by saying "Let's at least get the longest wall done today".  So after a few more hours this is how it ended up looking.




We will be resting today from the tile work and pick back up on Monday. The wall by the sink is 8 feet long and the wall on the opposite side is 2 feet so it shouldn't take too long to get it done.  I will have to do the grouting and caulking after work during the week. 

Here is another look at the before pictures.



I definitely like my new back splash design better.  Be sure to check back for more of the progress.

No comments :

Post a Comment