Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Kitchen Backsplash Tiling Done

Yesterday we got all of the tiling done on the kitchen backsplash.  It took us two days to get all the tiles installed.  I was also able to get the bottom subway tile rows grouted yesterday.  I am hoping to get most of the grouting done tonight after work.  Here are some pictures of the completed tile installation minus the small amount of grouting that I got done.




I can't wait to get this done.  Once I have it all grouted I will put the sealer on and then my kitchen can get back to order.  Right now everything is sitting on the kitchen table and the dining room table.

Here is the before pictures once more.



 I like the new tile better then what was here when we moved.  I should have it all done by the end of the week.  Please be sure check back for the results.

No comments :

Post a Comment