Friday, May 29, 2015

Butler pantry

The last time I saw the counter top of my butler pantry was at Christmas time.  It seems like it was a good place to set unused items.  Since we will be selling the house I thought I would clean it up this morning before work since it is a small area.  Please excuse the way the pictures turned out as I have to stand inside the pantry across from here to take pictures and it is a little dark in this area even with the lights on.




It feels good to get something accomplished even if it is a small area.  This weekend I have to get the basement done so I can concentrate on the main level and the yard.

Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch

6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful space. Love your vignette! Have a great weekend. xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vignette in your butler's pantry which I'm sure will entice buyers! It must be such a big project getting a house ready to sell. Hope you have a few minutes to relax this weekend in between all the work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel like an old pro at moving. This will be the fifth time in 12 years. I always start packing early but never seem to get it done in time. I like to move a few of my boxes myself that have my breakables in. We have had some things broken before. Have a great weekend. I will be working in the basement myself.

      Delete
  3. Love it!! Such beautiful cabinetry to showcase all your pretties!

    ReplyDelete