Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Spring Fever

Boy do I have Spring Fever.  This morning I woke up to snow.  Not much but just enough to cover the roads.  It has quit snowing and the roads are clear now but the sky is gray.  Days like this I sit in my office with nothing to do but look at snow, bare trees and traffic driving by.  Luckily I have my new Pier 1 catalog to look at and perk me up a bit. 


I just had to go there yesterday and by some new items for Spring.  I got the two different garden tins, the urn and some of the hydrangeas.  I also had to get some of their new bunnies.  Boy I sure do have a hard time getting out of there without buying something.  Just look at this adorable bunny that I got.


The two pictures above are from the Pier 1 website.  I thought that he would go well with the new bunny plates that I got.  He sure looks like a combo of these two.  I can't wait to get started on the Spring decor.




Linking with
Katherines Corner, Posed Perfection, All Things With Purpose, Live Laugh Rowe, Anderson and Grant, Rooted in Thyme, Imparting Grace, The Charm of Home, Shabby Art Boutique, French Country Cottage, Embracing Change, Craftberry Bush, The Shabby Nest, Life With Lorelai, I Am Not a Trophy Wife, Nancherrow, My Romantic Home, Serenity Now, DIY Vintage Chic, Just Us Four, Scrapality, 3 Little Greenwoods, How Sweet the Sound, Pink When, Life on Lakeshore Drive
Pieced Pastimes, Tabler Party of Two, Thoughts From Alice,  Finding Silver Pennies, It's Overflowing, DIY Show Off

21 comments :

  1. I love Pier 1 and also have a hard time getting out of there!!! LOVE your adorable bunny. It will soon be time to get them all out:):) Came over from Katherine's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that it is my favorite place next to Hobby Lobby.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful finds! The bunny is adorable, do you have Tuesday Mornings in your area? they have some great spring décor Happy Decorating! Lisa @ Sweet Tea N' Salty Air

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are a few Tuesday Mornings here. I will have to go see what they have. Thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  3. So glad to hear that I'm not the only one hanging out in Pier 1 FOREVER! Love all the displays in those stores and just love taking it all in! Can't wait to see what you come up with for showing off your new purchases! Snowing here tonight....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is it so hard not to buy anything? I think that I might have gotten out of there once with not buying anything just because I was looking for one particular thing and they didn't have it.

      Delete
  4. I have a large rabbit collection and have told my family that it is complete. I don't need any more rabbits. Then I read this post! I may have to eat those words because those are some really cute rabbits!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pier 1 has some pretty cute rabbits this year. I even got some that hold tea lights.

      Delete
  5. I get all crazy when I go into Pier 1. I'd rather hang out there than a night out with my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be jumping on Spring the day after Valentine's Day! I will have to go check out Pier 1 :) Thanks so much for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I will pulling out the Spring decor the next day.

      Delete
  7. I love the bunny sitting by the plants - that is adorable!!! Wish we had a Pier 1 to shop at. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a few here but I have one that is not far from my house. I am even thinking about getting the chalkboard sign.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration. I will def be incorporating this into my Easter decor! #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pier 1 always has such cute items for Spring and Easter.

      Delete
  9. We have a Pier One here, just do not go to it often enough. The bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the most adorable bunny that I have right now.

      Delete
  10. I am ready for spring! Thank you for sharing on Show Me Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My, that bunny is so adorable! Thinking a trip to Pier 1 is in need. I have spring fever also...made worse by the 70 degree weather we had yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our weather the past few days has been in the 60's so it feels like Spring. But of course we are getting snow on Wednesday and then by Saturday back to the 60's.

      Delete