Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

I have been shopping for new Christmas decorations this week and searching Pinterest for color scheme ideas.  I have decided to do red, green, white and gold for my main tree.  Here are some of my favorite pins.



I can't wait to get started.  Since I am hosting Thanksgiving I have to wait to do the family room but I think that I will start decorating my sitting room this weekend.  I am thinking about doing  a woodland theme in there since a wall separates it from the family room.

4 comments :

  1. Wow! They are all gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you do. I know it will be beautiful. I think you should you should get the nut crackers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what I am going to do also. I am sitting in my office right now writing down all my ideas for my front porch. I would love the 6 foot nutcrackers but I'm sure my husband won't like it. I do have some smaller ones that I think about 3 feet tall.

      Delete
  2. Great ideas. I can't wait to see your creation. The Fabulous Fall party is featuring Holidays. Come by and link your posts!
    http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2014/11/fabulous-fall-holiday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I linked up my Thanksgiving kitchen table today. Thanks

      Delete