Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Green and White Spring Dining Room Decor

Today I am sharing the rest of my dining room decor for Spring.  The buffet also got some green and white plus a touch of yellow.


I love my two new bunnies that I got at HomeGoods a few weeks ago.  They have that look on their faces like they were caught doing something.


Since I didn't have green and white candles I used my green, white and yellow ones.



Here is the overall look of the dining room.


Linking with
Life with Lorelai
The Painted Hinge
Pieced Pastimes
Shabby Art Boutique
Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Rustic & Refined
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Worthing Court
Savvy Southern Style
Our Home Away From Home
A Delightsome Life
French Country Cottage
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
The Charm of Home
Imparting Grace
Finding Silver Pennies

13 comments :

  1. Looks so spring-y. Thanks for the show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! I love all the greenery. Beautiful display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simple white rabbits so cute and amazingly present in the world of color
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbits sure do have that look. Guess they are looking for the candy. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for spring! You can't go wrong with white rabbits! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant room!The bunnies are wonderful!Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bunnies do look a bit mischievous! :) Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am smitten with your mantle. The dark green really livens up the room.

    ReplyDelete