Friday, March 2, 2018

Spring Dreaming

We have been having some great Spring like weather here in Colorado recently.  It is getting me motivated to get my Spring/Easter decor out of the basement this weekend.  Of course I still need to finish my wine cork project on the wet bar wall down there this weekend also.  I have been looking at my posts from the past and pinterest to get me some ideas for this year.  I thought I would start with my daydreaming bunny.


This is one of my favorites from last year.


Here a few from pinterest. I have some grapevine bunnies that I could dress up like this one.

 Another great idea from pinterest.  I need to get some bunny legs.


 This one from pinterest would be easy to duplicate.


One more from pinterest.  This is a great idea how to make a plain glass vase pop with some color.



 
Now some more from my past posts. I love my large chocolate look a like bunny.  I need to use him this year.



I also love my jumping bunny.  I like to use him every year somewhere in the house.


Linking with
Pieced Pastimes
Life with Lorelai
Shabby Art Boutique
Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive
Rustic & Refined
My Soulful Home
Julie's Creative Lifestyle
Between Naps on the Porch
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
A Stroll Thru Life
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Worthing Court
Celebrate and Decorate
One More Time Events
Our Home Away From Home
Let's Add Sprinkles
A Delightsome Life
Imparting Grace
Shoestring Elegance

7 comments :

  1. Your little day dream bunny is so cute. I love your past decor especially the big chocolate bunny. You have a good eye for display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prior years decor is pretty and thanks for the inspiration. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, and I hope your week is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great arrangements! My fave are the fun bunny legs. Visiting from Bouquet of Talent party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Easter will be here before we know it. Thanks for linking to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete