Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall in the kitchen

I put a little bit of Fall in my kitchen.  I have to admit this is one of the hardest rooms to decorate.  I don't have much free space and it doesn't photograph very well with the dark cabinets.  Trust me, it looks better in person.



Let's try some close ups.


My three tier tray.


Above the fridge.


And now the hardest spot to photograph.  The corner sink.


No matter how hard I try the darn faucets are in the way.




So I even tried to get a close up of the top pumpkin and that darn little faucet is peeking in the corner of the picture.  Oh well at least I have something  pretty to look at when I am at the sink.



Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive , I Should be Mopping the Floor, Finding Silver Pennies, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home,  Between Naps on the Porch, Our Home Away From Home, My Uncommom Slice of Suburbia, A Stroll Thru Life, StoneGable, The Dedicated House, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Celebrate and Decorate, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Beyond the Picket Fence, The Happy Housie, A Delightstome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, 21 Rosemary Lane, Posed Perfection, Katherine's Corner, Rooted in Thyme, Decor to Adore, Imparting Grace, The Charm of Home, Mila's Little Things, Craftberry Bush, Shabby Art Boutique, French Country Cottage, Shoestring Elegance, Life with Lorelai, DIY Vintage Chic, Pieced Pastimes, Chic on a Shoestring, Scrapality, Momma Can

23 comments :

  1. So beautiful all your Fall decoration!!!!!
    Blessing
    Isora
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! try standing on a stool--sometimes that helps getting a photo without something in the way.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did stand on a stool for the sink area but that darn faucet is just in the way.

      Delete
  3. very pretty kitchen and your Fall decor is perfect in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely touches of fall decor you've added to your kitchen makes it all the more cozy and a wonderful place to hang out in I'm sure. Your faucets are fantastic and deserve to be in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori. I do love my faucet but with the sink being in the corner it gets in the way.

      Delete
  5. I love all your touches, especially the sink corner!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful vignettes. You certainly know how to decorate for fall. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty home at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody, I love your autumn decor. You did good with the photos. I love the columns under your breakfast nook. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks so pretty!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen is beautiful.
    Linda C seattle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it all looks lovely! Very warm and welcoming. Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous kitchen and the colors just drink your Fall Decor~

    ReplyDelete