Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Valentines Day Past

The way things have been going on here I don't think I will have the time to get any Valentine decorating done. I am still trying to get all the Christmas decor put back in the storage room.  I took everything down to the basement and left it there.  On Sunday I got about 90% of it put back in the storage room.  It took me a few hours to do it since I did some reorganizing on the shelves.  I need to get it finished this coming weekend.

Here are a few pictures from our previous home.







I loved to put a table and chairs by the fireplace from our previous home.




Last Friday night we had our bedroom furniture taken away.  I decided to just put it up for free and say it is yours just haul it away.  I put it on our neighborhood site and I was surprised that I had three people interested.  I wasn't sure if anyone would want it since it is dark wood, oversized and more of a Tuscan style.  We had the furniture for 15 years so I think that we got our money out of it.  It was still in pretty good shape since we moved 6 times with it.

Right now I feel like we just moved in and our furniture is still in storage.  There are lamps on the floor and only the beds in the room.  We have the adjustable beds so there are two twin beds pushed together.  We are still waiting to get our bid on the new carpet but I think I will go ahead and get the new furniture ordered.  I woke up in the middle of Friday night and didn't know where I was at since I didn't see the furniture.  Funny how sometimes you can't wait to get rid of your furniture and then when it's gone you miss it. 

Saturday morning we had our new refrigerator delivered.  I am so excited about it.  I never thought I would be this excited about a refrigerator.  I love the window panel on the door.  You can just open that area and reach for what you want and not have to open the door all the way.  It also lights up if you knock on it twice.  I think that it blends in well with the other appliances.  It definitely changed the look of the kitchen.




Linking with
Let's Add Sprinkles, A Delightsome Life, Knick of Time 

No comments :

Post a Comment