Sunday, October 21, 2018

Progress in the Master Closet


This weekend I got my master closet all patched and painted.  I am hoping that the flooring we be here by tomorrow.  I have never laid flooring before except for tile so this will be a learning experience.  I would like to get it done before Saturday so I can get the cabinets put together and hopefully installed.  No glamorous pictures here just showing the space.

This is the East wall.  The left corner will have a corner shelf unit and to the right of the unit will be hanging space.



The next two pictures are of the North wall.  I couldn't get the full wall in the picture from the doorway so it is broken up in two pictures.  The right corner will have the unit that I spoke off in the last picture and the left corner gets another corner shelf unit.  In between the corner units will be a hutch unit that has four drawers below and shelves above.




This is the West wall.  It will share the corner unit and have a tall shelf unit next to it.



This is the South wall.  It will be getting two hutch units with drawers below and shelves above.




I am so ready to get this done.  It is not easy living with most of my clothes inaccessible.  I had to put most of my things in my craft room piled onto top of each other.  I kept out a few clothes that are laying in bins on the floor of the bedroom.   I just hope I can get the flooring figured out and get this closet done by next weekend.  Wish me luck!


No comments :

Post a Comment