Sunday, February 4, 2018

Formal Living Room Part 2

I am so happy to say that I finally have the formal living room done for now.  I still need to find some curtain panels or worst case scenario I will be forced to make them myself.  I apologize ahead of time for the quality of the following pictures.  Today is cold and cloudy and since this room has no over head lighting these are the best I could do. This is the southwest side of the room where I have my table that I do puzzles.  Right now I am doing my Thomas Kinkade "Gone with the Wind" puzzle.


The table by the windows I have set up to be my snack area.  I have three glass containers that I will be filling up with goodies that are bad for me. Right now the largest container has some salt water taffy in it.  You know how you need to keep your energy up when putting together puzzles.


I also tweaked the southeast side of the room by adding some stacking suitcases in between the chairs and one more accessory to the table in the corner.




This room is my most difficult to get pictures of.  There are large columns when you first enter my home that block the view to this room.  Here are a few pictures that I took at the top of the stairs.



This next picture is from the first flight of stairs.


I was in front of the family room entrance for this last picture.






Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch
Coastal Charm
A Stroll Thru Life
Our Home Away From Home
StoneGable
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Celebrate and Decorate
Let's Add Sprinkles
Savvy Southern Style
A Delightsome Life
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
The Charm of Home
Imparting Grace
Katherine's Corner
French Country Cottage
Pieced Pastimes
Shabby Art Boutique
Life with Lorelai
The Painted Hinge
Scrapality

5 comments :

  1. Jody, I agree that you need a snack station when working on puzzles. Using all that brain power requires nutrition! :) Your room looks lovely and inviting! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs.
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jann. I am still deciding on what snacks to add for this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Your home is beautiful. I'd have to have snacks for working on puzzles, too. Lots of mental energy going on there! :) Thank you for linking up with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love puzzles on a winter day. You are so right. You have to keep your strength up. What a cozy room. Thanks for sharing at Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete