Thursday, November 30, 2017

Oh a camping we will go

I was trying to find something different this year to put on my table by the tree.  I came across this cute camper and truck at Target and thought it would fit perfectly and it did.



All I did was add some trees and snow to complete the picture.  I wouldn't mind having a small sign that says "trees for sale".  Maybe if I have time I can make one.  Here is how it looks on the table.



Maybe I need a little person next to the truck also.


Close up of the camper.  It even has buffalo check curtains and lights inside of all the windows.



It's a little hard to see the curtains.


Close up of the truck.  I love the wood panel look.


One last look


Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this trailer set. I nearly bought it as I have a '69 vintage Shasta and love all things trailer. Cute setup.

    ReplyDelete