Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas tree is all decorated

Today I got my Christmas tree all decorated.  This is the first time I have had it done before December.  My tree is 9 feet tall and about 5 feet around at the bottom so it took me 4 hours to get it done.  Now I just have the rest of the house to do.

This is how it looked first.  My hubby didn't like the snowman hat on top so I changed out the topper.



Here is how it looks now.


I like the snowman hat better but I decided to let him have his say.  This time only.  Now onto the rest of the house.  I might not get anymore done today since I made about 50 trips up from the basement to bring all my Christmas decor up.  I can hardly wait for tomorrow when my legs will be aching.

Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home

No comments :

Post a Comment