Sunday, July 30, 2017

Porch Rules Sign

Yesterday I was busy getting the house ready for a family gathering and I thought I would put out my new porch rules sign on the front patio.  I am just keeping the front porch simple until Fall when I will be going all out with the decorations.  This time I didn't even get pillows on the rockers.  I just didn't feel like getting into the storage room of the basement and  search for the right pillows.


I don't know but maybe it looks a little bit empty without them.


I think this sign ties in well with my county theme that I am using here. I tried to get some different angles of the porch.  Nothing like having to stand in the flower bed to take pictures.






Now lets see a close up of this sign.  I love the country look to it.


Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch
Coastal Charm
Pluckys Second Thought
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
A Stroll Thru Life
Worthington Court
Our Home Away From Home
Savvy Southern Style
Beyond the Picket Fence
DIY by Design
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
A Delightsome Life
21 Rosemary Lane
Imparting Grace
Life with Lorelai
Chic on a Shoestring
Shoestring Elegance
Shabby Art Boutique
Craftberry Bush
French Countty Cottage
The Charm of Home
Scrapality
Pieced Pastimes
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Finding Silver Pennies
Rustic & Refined

6 comments :

  1. Love your front porch. I'm looking forward to your fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned and shared - very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the rules too. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign is beautiful! It looks fantastic alongside your rockers. I definitely want to try to make one for our porch. Thanks for sharing your beautiful outdoor decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Would love if you'd join us at Reader Tip Tuesday: http://www.jodiefitz.com/2017/08/08/reader-tip-tuesday-food-craft-party/
    It's open all week & growing...hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete