Sunday, July 19, 2015

A little wine in the garden

After a hard morning working in the garden I could use a relaxing place to sit and have a glass of wine.  I have this little area that stays shaded most of the day and I thought it would be the perfect spot to put my little green bistro set.


Now of course I will not be drinking any wine this morning but this is perfect for late afternoon or early evening.  I also put some of my pots around the table since this area doesn't have any flowers.





I think that some little lights in the bushes would be nice for the evening.  I might have to see about putting out some Christmas lights.

Linking with
Coastal Charm, Pink When, Tabler Party of Two, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Thoughts From Alice, Natasha in Oz, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Rustic & Refined, Karens Up On The Hill, Between Naps on the Porch, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Cozy Little House, StoneGable, A Stroll Thru Life, The Dedicated House, Home Remedies, Savvy Southern Style, Simplify Live Love, The Bajan Texan, The Happy Housie, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, From My Front Porch To Yours, Ivy and Elephants, Katherines Corner, Common Ground, Posed Perfection, Rooted in Thyme, Milas Little Things, Imparting Grace, French Country Cottage, Shabby Art Boutique, The Charm of Home, Life With Lorelai, Scrapality, Chic on a Shoestring, Pieced Pastimes, Anderson & Grant, Elizabeth & Co, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Our Southern Home

41 comments :

  1. Love this, great corner. Perfect for a cup of tea or a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful outdoor space is amazing - all the color, and I *adore* your bistro set!

    All the efforts you took to make this inviting certainly made it so!

    Well done, it's all so green, fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was surprised that the bistro set matched all the greenery. I can't wait to use it again.

      Delete
  3. Love your table and chairs. It looks so pretty with your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do something like that. I'm looking for a storage chest to hold linens like these during down times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great setting for summer pictures! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I plan on using this spot for a few more pictures later on. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful corner you created - and I LOVE the color of your bistro set !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! That looks like a great place to sit and have a glass of iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The chairs are actually quite comfortable.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! That looks like a great place to sit and have a glass of iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are magazine-worthy...beautiful! I would love to have a glass of wine there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was going to have a glass that day but I didn't think that I should at 10 am. My husband looked at me funny when I walked by with the wine bottle. I said "don't worry it's for a photo".

      Delete
  10. Love your sweet and cozy little sitting area.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful place to enjoy a little wine! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a glorious and beautiful setting. Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect spot for some wine in the evening! I'd come sit out there and sip some with you. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love to have some company. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  14. It's the perfect little shady nook Jody. Love the bistro set! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful and colorful spot! Cheers!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wish my garden looked as neat :) Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber and I hope that you are having a great weekend!

      Delete
  17. Hi I love the cozy spot you created to have some wine. Thanks so much for sharing at our Something to Talk About Link Party this past week and I'll be featuring you tomorrow morning at the party so I hope you can stop by again. Have a great Sunday, Lisa at Concord Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know Lisa. I will see you at the next party.

      Delete
  18. Oh I love that table and chairs! So perfect for a garden area! I am looking for a little set like that to add under our pergola we just built :) Stopping by from #HomeMattersParty, have a great day!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I bought these online at RiteAid if you can believe it. I am very happy with them. I wasn't sure what to except but they are made very well.

      Delete
  19. Awww I saw this post on another party and thought it was nice.
    Thank you for also sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girls WW his week!!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to post it to your party last week so I thought I had better do it today.

      Delete
  20. Just beautiful! Jody! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love your little, green corner! It's great that it's shaded most of the day.
    Your post was 'most viewed' last week at Idea Box:
    http://milaslittlethings.com/2015/07/idea-box-thursday-link-party-21.html

    Hugs,
    Mila

    ReplyDelete