Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top 5 for March

I can't believe that it is the last day of March already.  Where does the time go?  It seems like the older I get the faster it goes.  I thought I would share my top 5 most viewed posts for March.  Looks like the tablescapes were a big hit.

#5 is Peter Rabbit and Friends


#4 is Did I overdo it?


#3 is Chocolate Easter bunny display (one of my personal favorites)


#2 is Spring front porch 2015






#1 is Funny bunny tablescape



Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch

11 comments :

  1. They are all gorgeous. You really do create some fabulous tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time picking my favorite! They all are beautiful Jody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannette. My favorite is my chocolate bunny. I can't wait to use him in another room.

      Delete
  3. Adorable!!
    Excited to follow your.post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!
    Excited to follow your.post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these tables. I thought oh, # 1 is my fav, then I saw # 2, and thought the same thing, and so on and so on. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie. Those are my two favorites also. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  6. As much as I love all of these, those egg plates just have my heart. Score!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Pier 1. They also have them in white with a bunny in the middle.

      Delete