Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekend projects

We are closing up the shop for four days. Let's see if I can get some projects done.  Here are the projects I would like to get done.

I want to paint this cabinet that I got at Goodwill and put it on my back porch under the deck.
I got this chair the other day at Goodwill that I will be putting in my craft room.  Not sure if I will get this done since I haven't decided if I am going to paint it or not.  I still need to find some fabric for the seat.  It only cost $7.99.  They had two but I only needed one.  I went back yesterday to see if it was still there but it was gone.  I was going to get it if it was still there even thought I didn't need it.
I will also try to get the deck furniture painted.  The chairs are in pretty good shape but the table is peeling so I will repaint all 6 chairs and two tables. 


One last look at the deck area before the demo begins. They are suppose to demo it tomorrow and get started on the framing on Monday.  We'll see if it happens as they were going to get started on this week.  Please excuse the mess.


Soooo ready to get this done.  I have been wanting to eat out on the deck for a long time now.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment :