Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas in the family room

I went with a gold, silver and bronze theme for the family room off of the kitchen.  This room is more Tuscan so these colors match with my furniture.  First up is the fireplace mantel.




Here is how the whole fireplace area looks.




On the left side is a flower arrangement and a beaded Joy pillow.



The right side I put a glittery soldier that I got at HomeGoods this year.





I have some suitcases stacked on the floor next to the fireplace.  I added some silver and bronze large ornaments with greenery and some silver and gold feathers.



On the table on the right side of the fireplace I placed my vintage nativity set.  This was my mother's and she got this back in the 50's. It has a music box on the right side of the stable that plays  Away in a Manger.   I would like to spruce up the stable before next year.


I added a 4 1/2 foot tree in this corner of the room.  I placed it on top of the trunk to make it look taller.

I added just a few touched to the table by the tree.


More silver and bronze large ornaments were added to my tray on the coffee table.




Linking with
My Thrift Store Addiction
Rustic & Refined
The Charm of Home
My Thrift Store Addiction

3 comments :

  1. Your metallics are so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Creating Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete