Sunday, October 15, 2017

Eat Drink & Be Scary

I normally don't decorate for Halloween but I do like to do a few tablescapes.  The first one I have done is my scary one.


This is my black and white theme.


I found this sign at HomeGoods and thought it would go perfectly with my Halloween dishes.




I love the skull.  The jaw is on hinges so you can adjust it how you like it.  the skull is resting on a candy dish made of skeleton hands. I just removed the stainless bowl and added the skull.  Ialso  added some spiders to it.


I got this crow at Hobby Lobby along with another.  I will using both of them later on in the dining room.



I love these Halloween dishes.  There is a skull, bat, pumpkin and spider.  If you look closely you will see the new stemless wine glass at each place setting. 





I found the wine glasses at HomeGoods and they almost match the plates perfectly.  The only exception is they don't match the pumpkin plate.  The set includes two skulls, a bat and a spider.  The bat glass says "here for the boos".





Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch
Pieced Pastimes 
Scrapality 
Life on Lakeshore Drive
Finding Silver Pennies
My Soulful Home 
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home 
Rustic & Refined 
 Our Home Away From Home 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
Worthington Court
A Stroll Thru Life
Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design 
A Delightsome Life
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
21 Rosemary Lane
 French Country Cottage
Imparting Grace
Shoestring Elegance
 The Painted Hinge
Shabby Art Boutique
Life with Lorelai 
Katherine's Corner
Follow the Yellow Brick Home

7 comments :

  1. Elegantly creepy!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween Tablescape. Love the eat, drink and be scary sign ... good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this table! It's perfectly scary, right down to the mice skeletons perched on your sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and there are so many fun details to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bat glass is too funny! I can imagine that saying over a bar mirror. You've have indeed made a perfectly wonderful, dreadful table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous spooky table Jody! Love the dishes and the skull. I have that same crow. It's one of my favs. :) thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete