Saturday, June 3, 2017

New wall art for the front porch

I love to hang wall art on the outside of my home.  But it can be tricky with  a brick exterior.  That's when the hubby comes in handy with his trusty hammer drill to make the holes for me.  I found this wood and metal piece at Hobby Lobby.


It looks good all by itself but I also found a wood and metal star hanging that I liked but it looked too small for the porch so I decided to combine the two.


I like this look much better. Here is another look at the first hanging.


Now the after one more time.


Now I need to get the rest of the porch decorated.  First I need to get everything cleaned up.  We closed the shop for vacation for a few weeks so I can get some of my projects done around the house.  I have a long list so I better get started.

Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, Finding Silver Pennies, My Soulful Home, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Coastal Charm, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Between Naps on the Porch, Stonegable, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Celebrate and Decorate

2 comments :

  1. Your wall art on the porch look great.
    Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, that does look so much better!

    ReplyDelete