Saturday, March 4, 2017

Farm fresh vignette

Today I finally got my kitchen table cleaned off and put up a new vignette using my new little pig.


I got the little creamer from Home Goods the other day.  I added some black to the lettering to make the word "cream" stand out.  Before it was white.  I used a sharpie to add the black and wiped it off in spots before it dried to give it an aged look.



The votive holder is new also.  I thought the color went well with the towel. I just haven't put a candle in it yet.


Next is the kitchen island and counter tops.  They will have to wait until tomorrow.  I need to spend the rest of today getting the house cleaned and laundry done.

Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, My Soulful Home, Finding Silver Pennies, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Coastal Charm, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Stroll Thru Life, StoneGable, Our Home Away From Home, The Everyday Home, Celebrate and Decorate, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Beyond the Picket Fence, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, Between Naps on the Porch, Imparting Grace, 21 Rosemary Lane, The Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, Shoestring Elegance, Life with Lorelai, DIY Vintage Chic, Shabby Art Boutique, Chic on a Shoestring, Scrapality, Pieced Pastimes, Katherine's Corner

14 comments :

  1. This vignette is really really cute. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Farm vignette. You have some great finds. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vignette! Misty your neighbor at #Imparting Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all works together well... and looks charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute and I love the piggy! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little creamer and the added black time worn looking lettering is so cute. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful center piece setting. Great job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty vignette. I love you new little pig! The way you added some "age" to the creamer is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Celebrate Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely vignette. That pig is adorable.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done, Jody. I really like the towel, votive holder, creamer.....well, actually I like it all!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your "farm fresh" piggy...sooo cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's cute! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete