Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas hutch 2015

Today I am full swing Christmas decorating.  It is do or die time.  I have the hutch done but still need to get the dining room done.  I finished the kitchen this morning and I will be decorating the family room and tree once the dining room is done.



I thought it would look nice just having a little bit of greenery and berries mainly.



I added just a few touches inside the doors.




Now I need to get busy on the dining room.  We went to the party across the street last night and I was amazed.  I was only expecting some drinks and appetizers but to my surprise there was also a buffet.  She also had some of the high school kids from the chorus sing Christmas songs.  She just recently had a massive deck put on that is enclosed with glass and as we were leaving to walk back to our house there was a carriage with horses to give people rides later on.

After seeing her home I told my hubby we need to remodel.  I told him that now I want to gut my kitchen instead of just tweaking it.  I would also like to add crown molding throughout the house.  Not sure if he will agree to any of this.

Linking with
Coastal Charm, A Stroll Thru Life, Cozy Little House, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, StoneGable, The Dedicated House, Home Remedies, Elizabeth & Co

No comments :

Post a Comment