Thursday, December 3, 2015

A little bit of Christmas in the foyer

This morning I put a little bit of Christmas on my foyer bench.  I still have a ways to go with decorating the rest of the foyer, hopefully that will get done this weekend.  I plan on being in full Christmas mode right after work on Saturday afternoon.


I still need to decorate the banister behind the bench.  At least it is beginning to look like Christmas inside my house.





Linking with
Pink When, Life on Lakeshore Drive ,  Tabler Party of Two, Our Southern Home, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Karens Up on the Hill, Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Our Home Away From Home, Cozy Little House, Worthington Court, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, The Dedicated House, Elizabeth and Co, Home Remedies, Savvy Southern Style, The Bajan Texan, The Happy Housie, Oh My Heartsie Girl, DIY by Design, A Delightsome Life, From My Front Porch To Yours, Northern Nesting, Katherines Corner, Posed Perfection, Rooted in Thyme, Imparting Grace, Milas Little Things, The Charm of Home, Shabby Art Boutique, French Country Cottage, Life With Lorelai, Ivy and Elephants, Chic on a Shoestring, Craftberry Bush, Srapality, Pieced Pastimes, Just a Girl and Her Blog

31 comments :

  1. very pretty and so inviting.. perfect setting for you and your visiters..

    enjoy the season,
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spaces you've shared of your new home look so lovely. What fun it must be to have new spaces to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is exciting but also sometimes challenging.

      Delete
  3. I love your foyer, bench and decorations. I'm kind of wishing I could snap up your pillow with the wreath on it(just kidding, but I do love it). Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noreen. I got the pillow at Home Goods last year. You never know they might have it again.

      Delete
  4. Darling ! Love the boots and tartan throw! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jody! Your Christmas foyer is beautiful - love the mix of plaids, so inviting. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your foyer looks great.. love the boots with the greenery. I am stopping by via "Amaze me Monday". I am not complete southern but a good ole Kentucky girl. I love decorating too. I am following along.. come on over for a visit and follow along with me.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. Just started following you. Love your home. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  7. Your pillows are just lovely...especially that one with the wreath. Gorgeous! Enjoy your pretty decor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pillows, love the boots, love the plaid...perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks very welcoming! My husband and I are empty nesters, too. I've been working for 2 years to make our downsized Condi into our new home for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. We just bought this house at the end of September and for some reason we upsized instead of downsizing.

      Delete
  10. Love the plaids! Thanks so much for sharing. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. I would have to say the plaid is my favorite color.

      Delete
  12. The bench looks very nice with the lovely & festive pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks very pretty Jody! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jody, this turned out very pretty. Thank you for sharing at Idea Box!

    ReplyDelete