Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Bit of Spring Color

Since I am going to be busy today and tomorrow with my wine cork project in the basement I thought I would do a vignette on my kitchen table.  My hubby got me some beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day that I wanted to show off.  I recently bought a new bunny from Tuesday Morning the other day and place him with the flowers.


I added a touch of greenery and some faux grapes to the tray also.


The bunny is dark brown like a chocolate bunny.


This gave a touch of Spring that I needed right now with the yard covered with snow.  This weekend is going to be nice but starting Monday it is suppose to snow again and be cold for the next week.

Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Rustic & Refined
Julie's Creative Lifestyle
Coastal Charm
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch
A Stroll Thru Life
StoneGable
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Savvy Southern Style
A Delightsome Life
Imparting Grace
The Painted Hinge
Scrapality

2 comments :

  1. A bit of color in with all of our snow is always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eager for spring here as well. I brought home two bouquets of blue iris to brighten our home. Tired of grey skies. Your spring color is delightful!

    ReplyDelete