Tuesday, December 12, 2017

More Christmas in the foyer

Last weekend I finally finished all my Christmas decorating.  Today I am sharing my foyer. I love to decorate my bench for the seasons.


Here is how it looks with the staircase behind it. 



I just added a few touches to the table by the door.


I couldn't resist adding a few more items to the ledge.  I added the reindeer and the cute penguin.


Be sure to come back and see more of my Christmas decor.  I still have a few more rooms to share.

Linking with
Common Ground
Knick of Time
Pieced Pastimes
Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home 
Finding Silver Pennies
Rustic & Refined 
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch
Coastal Charm
StoneGable
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
A Stroll Thru Life
Celebrate and Decorate
The Dedicated House
Julie's Creative Lifestyle
Savvy Southern Style
 A Delightsome Life
Imparting Grace
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson 
Katherine's Corner
The Painted Hinge 
Shabby Art Boutique

3 comments :

  1. I love your foyer! It's very welcoming for your guests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so inviting!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inviting and cozy feeling! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete