Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas on the front porch 2017

I finished getting the Christmas decorating done on the front porch Sunday.  Better late then never I say.  So let's take a look and see how it turned out.


I added winter greenery to the urns and lanterns.  I also put my large Santa boots planter on the right side.



The only are area on the porch that I decorated this year is the small bench.






I also added winter greenery to the urns by my garage doors.  I also added a wreath above each door.




I thought I would share with you how long my driveway is.  As you can see we are pretty far up from the street.  You can still see some of the snow from the other day on the South side of the driveway.  With all the tall evergreen trees that we have it stays pretty shaded and the snow takes a long time to melt.


1 comment :

  1. So beautiful, Merry Christmas and happy Holidays!
    Blessing
    Isora from My cozy casita
    XO

    ReplyDelete