Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas in the living room

So here is the last of my rooms to get decorated for Christmas.  We have a two story, very large formal living room.  I haven't figured out the furniture arrangement in here yet but it is a great room to decorate for Christmas. 


I added a few touches to my ironstone collection on the hutch. The theme on this side of the room is red, green and white.



I even added some decor to the bottom of hutch.


I added a few more bottle brush trees to the camping display.


The other side of  room I have another hutch that holds more ironstone and crystal.  I used white and silver over here.


The top of the hutch I added my white Santa, reindeer and a Joy sign.



 Below the top I added a Peace sign and a winter wonderland sign.


 Frosted greenery, berries and some feather angel wings complete the look with my antique pitcher and bowl.




I added a throw, small white ice skates and my White Christmas framed mirror.





Linking with
Let's Add Sprinkles
Pieced Pastimes 
Common Ground 
Scrapality 
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Finding Silver Pennies 
Rustic & Refined 
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home 
Between Naps on the Porch 
Coastal Charm 
StoneGable 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
A Stroll Thru Life 
Celebrate and Decorate 
The Dedicated House
Julie's Creative Lifestyle 
Savvy Southern Style 
A Delightsome Life
Imparting Grace 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson 
Katherine's Corner 
The Painted Hinge
The Charm of Home

6 comments :

  1. It's all so pretty. I love that camping display! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing and festive Christmas home! Thanks so much for linking up at Home For Christmas and Thursday Favorite Things!
    Amber
    Follow The Yellow Brick Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations! I love the white on the hutch! Definitely pinning for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I adore your flocked greenery. Thanks for linking up to Nordic Style Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for giving me an idea. This is very helpful for me. I'll try this on my affordable house and lot. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete




  6. Thank you so much.
    Living rooms
    designs are very good.Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete