Thursday, November 16, 2017

Tabescapes of Christmas past

It's that time of the year for me to look back at my previous Christmas tablescapes and figure out what I want to do this year.  I have a few new plates that I will be using as with the old.  Let's see what will be inspiring me this year.





I need to figure out a new area to put my nutcracker collection this year. 







The next three are from our previous home.







I can't wait to start decorating right after Thanksgiving.  I plan on getting the Christmas tree out of the basement this weekend and get it set up in the formal living room.  It takes me two days to get it decorated as it it 9 feet tall.

Linking with
Dwellings the Heart of Your Home
Julie's Creative Lifestyle
Coastal Charm
A Stroll Thru Life
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
StoneGable
Celebrate and Decorate
Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design
A Delightsome Life
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
The Painted Hinge
Shabby Art Boutique
Pieced Pastimes
Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Rustic & Refined

7 comments :

  1. Lovely table settings Jody; makes me want to start decorating too. I'm having our two oldest granddaughters(12 yrs old)help decorate my house this year. It makes it so much fun and goes so quickly.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noreen. I can't wait until next weekend to get started. I might start early if I get my house ready for Thanksgiving early.

      Delete
  2. Jody, You have the prettiest dishes for your tables. This year will be a beautiful table, I am sure. Blessings for a happy Thanksgiving. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the tables are so pretty! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody, your tables look so pretty. You have an eye for design and it shows. I am looking forward to seeing what you do next. I appreciate you sharing at Dishing It & Digging It on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your chargers and your table cloths! I am definitely inspired to step up my table setting game this year! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tablescapes! Hubby got our 9 ft. tree out today. I got it all fluffed and will decorate it in the morning. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete