Thursday, October 19, 2017

Playing around with the camera

The hubby and I thought it would be a good idea to get some pictures of us this weekend.  So we got out the camera and tripod and took a few shots.  This is our prettiest tree for Fall in our yard.  We mostly have evergreen trees and a few aspens.


This is taken by our pond in the backyard. You can see the Fall colors starting behind us in the foothills.


My hubby doesn't care much for getting his picture taken.  Now that I am getting older I am starting to feel the same way.  But of course that didn't stop him from taking pictures of me.  Here I am on the back patio.


Here I am with my two little boys.  The brown and white one is Kolby and the other is Bailey.


Here is the view of our pond from our deck.   I really need to get some more Fall color for this area.  I think I will plant some more bushes in this area next year.



1 comment :

  1. Jody, You and your husband are a good looking couple. You should take more photos. Love your beautiful area there. Your boys, made me laugh. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete