Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The beginnings of a country porch

Since I have my wicker rockers on the front porch I thought I would decorate it more country for this summer.  I have a few things done but need to do more.  It is a little windy today so I didn't want to put any pillows out.  I also need to make a few flower arrangements.  For now I have the bones done.


I need to repaint the small milk can and add a few more touches around the crates.  I need to find things that won't blow away or I can tie to the crates.



I will be adding some pillows/throws and a nice tall flower arrangement to hide the outlet on the wall.  Also I will adding more decor to the table.


I seem to have a hard time getting good pictures of this area.  There are three brick columns that block the view and most of the time I have to stand in the flower bed to try and get some pictures.


I am not sure when I will get the rest of this done.  We are on vacation for a couple of weeks and I am trying to get many small projects done inside the house as well as the outside.  Wish me luck.

1 comment :

  1. Jody, I love your porch. You should just paint that outlet to blend in with the brick. Oh I know what you mean about tying things down. It's weighted or nailed or tied down here too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete