Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Spring front porch

Since I was so busy trying to get the yard work done this past weekend I decided to only decorate the bench on my front porch.


Since I didn't have enough time I thought I would use my new bunny statue from Pier 1 and the metal tin that I just purchased on clearance at Hobby Lobby.   When I saw the bunny online I thought he was going to be a little bit smaller.  I guess I should have checked the dimensions.  I was wanting one a little smaller that I could use on my dining room table.


I just love this tin container.  It has a handle on the back so I can always hang it on the front door also.


Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive,  ,Rustic & Refined , Finding Silver Pennies, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Coastal Charm, Between Naps on the Porch, A Stroll Thru Life, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Worthington Court, Our Home Away From Home, Savvy Southern Style, Beyond the Picket Fence, DIY by Design, 21 Rosemary Lane, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, Celebrate and Decorate, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Imparting Grace, Shoestring Elegance, Life with Lorelai, Shabby Art Boutique, DIY Vintage Chic, Pieced Pastimes,
Scrapality, Debbiek Kitterman



22 comments :

  1. I love your porch and I love both of your rabbits. I have yet to start decorating for Spring but your posts are sure inspiring me. I love going back and seeing all of your updates and décor for your new house. Its been a while since I have been on here so I am loving playing catch up. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing your beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I haven't had much time to do all the Spring decorating that I wanted to. I have been doing more organization and yard clean up instead. This weekend I am planning on cleaning out the garage and some more yard work. We have 3/4 of an acre yard so it takes me a few weekends to get the Spring clean up done.

      Delete
  2. I love your porch! It's so cute and inviting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Spring porch. The rabbit is so eye catching full of lovely flowers. Love the throw and the green pail with Home Sweet home. Thanks for sharing your lovely porch at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your porch looks great! My neighbor got that same bunny and I almost got it then got the ceramic one and have it on my hearth. If I can find the one you have, I will get it for outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch is lovely. The bunny with the flower basket is adorable and so welcoming for your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your porch looks great. I just did mine but its not as pretty as this. Do you find that the blankets and pillows get mouldy or is your climate less damp? It has been so cold I hve not been able to finish mine yet..........I love your bunny and I love the throw. It kooks beautiful
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice. I don't like to leave loose pillows or blankets out since it gets quite windy here. I do leave seat cushions on my furniture that are attached. It is pretty dry here in Colorado. We don't have high humidity here. I wish that we did sometimes since my skin is always so dry even with lotion on.

      Delete
  7. Jody - love your front porch and I am so inspired. I live in the PNW and it is still raining something fierce up here - the weather really can't make it mind up ... I hope to get some stuff done in a week or two, but I love the new purchases you made and added to your decor. Pier 1 and Hobby Lobby - two of my favorite stores. I am your neighbor today at #ImpartingGrace.

    PS.. if you are looking for another place to link to on Thursday's I would love if you would consider joining my new linkup #TuneInThursday - it opens Thursday 3am PST and runs through Sunday night. you can find it at debbiekitterman.com/blog (Please feel free to delete the link if you think it inappropriate).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. I will be sure to check out your party.

      Delete
    2. Jody - I am so glad you were able to stop by and link up your post at #TuneInThursday this week, I sure hope to see you in the weeks to come. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  8. Mr. Peter Cottontail looks like he's got everything under control on this lovely spring porch. It's so inviting. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful! I love the bunny. One of my friends has a similar one out by her bench and I was wishing I had one for my porch as well. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jann. Thanks for the party every week and have a great weekend.

      Delete
  10. Your front porch certainly looks "spring-like". :) Festive and pretty.

    ReplyDelete