Monday, March 20, 2017

It's Spring

Spring has finally arrived officially.  But of course here in Colorado we are know for having Spring blizzards.  For now I am going to enjoy the nice weather we have been having so far.  I was so busy this past weekend doing some yard clean up that I didn't get all my Spring decorating done.  I did get a little bit done in the kitchen though.


I decorated one corner of the kitchen island and the top of the fridge.


I still have the table and the area by the sink to get done.  But this is enough for now.


 I love these two bunnies.  They are not too Easter looking.






Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, Finding Silver Pennies, My Soulful Home, Life and Linda, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, The Everday Home, Coastal Charm, StoneGable, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Stroll Thru Life, Celebrate and Decorate, Our Home Away From Home, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Beyond the Picket Fence, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, A Delightsome Life, The Charm of Home, Imparting Grace, DIY Vintage Chic, Life with Lorelai, Momma Can, Scrapality, Pieced Pastimes

14 comments :

  1. It looks very "Springy!" Love the bunnies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, Up here in northern Colorado(near Fort Collins)it is beautiful out, but still so cold. I won't mind rain on Friday, but sure don't want snow. I've been walking almost daily and enjoying the spring like weather! I changed out my St. Patrick's Day decor for my Easter decorations, with a bit of spring added in. I love your decorations-especially the chalkboard and rabbits. I got a new outside Solar Decorative Light for the yard, but afraid to put it out yet for fear of our spring hail.
    Have a great day!
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decorations. Thanks for sharing. I'd love for you to join our link up To Grandmas House We Go. It opens Tuesday nights around 11pm ET.
    http://abbottsathome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not be Spring outside, but we can bring it inside. Hopefully this week we will become seasonally sane in Chicago land....love your bits of Spring, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet spring vignette! Happy Spring to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spring touch! I am in love with those sweet bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful touches of spring! Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun spring decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Pinned! I need to get busy and do something Easter is nearly here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your touches of springtime. So pretty and fresh. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your simple touches of spring! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete