Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New look for my hutch

After taking down the Christmas decor on my hutch I decided to add some silver to my ironstone collection.  I like the look of white and silver together.


A little bit of greenery gives it a Spring feeling.


 I added a little bit more color to the top of the hutch.



Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Between Naps on the Porch, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Coastal Charm, A Stroll Thru Life, StoneGable, Celebrate and Decorate, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Savvy Southern Style, A Delightsome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, The Painted Cottage, Our Home Away From Home, DIY Vintage Chic, Pieced Pastimes, Scrapality

11 comments :

  1. your hutch looks great with the new look. The greenery is especially uplifting on these long winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look ! I would get rid of all the greenery other than the top "! You did a great job! Looks adorable but too much greenery !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that hutch and buffet especially the two tone look. I don't think there is too much greenery. You want natural like in a garden, not skimpy. I am not a rooster collector, but they are growing on me.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done! I really like the bits of greenery strewn throughout. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white and silver is perfect together and I love the greenery. All greenery at Michael's was 50% off this week and I had a hard time restraining myself. It would be fun to use it in a setting like this. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiul hutch, and love how you have accessorized it. I am a big fan of anything white, but
    especially dishware, so this looks wonderful to me............the greenery adds that great touch
    of Spring.......Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hutch is lovely. It is perfect for Spring. I'd love for you to come over and
    link at the Fabulous Spring/East Party. This weeks linky is over here:

    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2017/02/fabulous-welcome-spring-link-party.html
    Come over every week and join the party.
    Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your beautiful hutch at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! You have a lovely collection.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joy, The silver fits in very well with the white. A change is good. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful styling! Love the combination. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete