Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dreaming of Spring


The weather has been crazy here in Colorado this winter.  Monday was my birthday and it was a nice warm day for a change ( it is usually cold and snowing) and then yesterday we got a dusting of snow in my neighborhood while closer to the city it was just wet and slick. 

I love the way the frost looks on the bare trees. This is on the North side of our property.  We still have snow that hasn't melted since December. 

I am already dreaming of Spring.  I went to Joann Fabric today and bought some Spring flowers.  I finally got all the Christmas down and put away.  I am hoping to start my Spring decorating this weekend.






Here are some ideas that I found on Pinterest.  I have a few bunny shaped wreaths that I am wanting to revamp.





2 comments :

  1. HI Jody, WE got a light dusting of snow yesterday and it's pretty much gone today-thankfully. It's been colder than normal up here near Fort Collins. Love your spring decorations-I still have some wintery things up-with Cardinals etc., I'll take it down after Valentines Day. Yes, I can't wait for spring-but you know that then the roads will be so muddy and our cars will be dirty.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already washed my car at least 4 times this month already. I am ready for Spring. My old body doesn't like the cold.

      Delete