Friday, June 24, 2016

Simple sunflower wreath

Today when I went home for lunch I decided to add some sunflowers to my front door wreath.  All I had to do was remove the tulips and add the sunflowers.  I love my greenery wreath as it is so versatile. Here is the close up,


Here is how the wreath looks normally.


I also added a few small orange flowers.  It adds a little bit of color to the front door.


I also have started some 4th of July decorating on the porch.


I know it is not much but it is a start.  I am planning on doing more to the front porch this weekend.  We are almost done with getting the kitchen island revamped.  I probably won't start painting it until next weekend.

Happy weekend!

Linking with
Scrapality

1 comment :

  1. Love your wreath Judy, I have a simple wreath on my front door, because I couldn't find a wreath that I liked and that was less than $50. Ouch. Thanks for sharing; have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete